From Ronit's Desk...
“A true teacher would never tell you what to do. But he would give you the knowledge with which you could decide what would be best for you to do.”
Ronit Mor, ND
Spiritual teachers have known for millennial that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.
DNA is an amazing molecule and is one of the great wonders of biology. During the 90’s, while western scientists focused on 5% of the DNA (ignoring the other 95% which they dimmed "Junk DNA”), a group of Russian scientists was formed to study the complete human genome. They refused to accept that such a huge majority of DNA could hold no research value.